Saturday, February 25, 2012

Bozo the Teacher page 26


Hey everyone, sorry for the delay in Bozo comics but hey, I've got real work to do. Tonight I'm doing a slide-show reading along with musicians and stand-up comics as part of the new Entertainment for People show. There are probably some tickets available but they will sell out as past shows have. Come if you can. I'd love to have some support.

Also, I've shipped some books to Jim Hanley's Universe and Forbidden Planet in New York. Thanks to them you can find a copy of Big Plans 5 and some of my others in the Big Apple. Also, if you're in Chicago you can go to Quimby's to pick up my new kid's book and Big Plans as well.

Also the online store Baby Wit has started carrying my children's books. Support them because they're awesome.

And the best thing of all John P.'s carrying all in-print issues of Big Plans with the Spit and a Half catalog. If you're a store or a person check out all he has to offer from his fantastic distro.

No comments:

Post a Comment