Friday, January 16, 2009

My Top Ten

I've decided to highlight some of my favorite books from the past year. This list represents books that I remember enjoying thoroughly while reading them. Clockwise starting at the top left: (Jin and Jam #1 by Hellen Jo, Capacity by Theo Ellsworth, Red Colored Elegy by Seiichi Hayashi, Dorado Park by Lilli Carre´, Speak of The Devil by Gilbert Hernandez, Ganges #2 by Kevin Huizenga, Paul Goes Fishing by Michel Rabagliati, Bottomless Belly Button by Dash Shaw, Lucky Volume two number two by Gabrielle Bell, and Disappearance Diary by Hideo Azuma!) ...If I had picked read it in time I would have put Yuichi yokoyama's TRAVEl instead of something else on here. I'm not sure what I'd take off. But TRAVEL was awesome even though 20 pages into the book I thought it was going to suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment