Friday, July 30, 2021

The Blog is Back!

Hello,

It's been quiet a while since I've published on this blog, and I'm coming back to it with a newfound sense of purpose for this blog. With social media, our posts fly by day after day. It's a little exhausting, and a little difficult to really publish anything in-depth. I'm hoping that with this post I will start posting bigger and more in-depth news updates. Stay tuned. 

General updates: I just finished proofreading and doing copy edits on my new Mr. Wolf's Class Book: Mr. Wolf's Class Book Five: SNOW DAY. The book will be in stores on February 1st, 2022. You can pre-order the book wherever you buy books. Or you can do it here with Bookshop.org.  The images here are the front and back covers for both hardcover and paperback versions. The book art was by me and art design done by Graphix designers Phil Falco and Shivana Sookdeo. 

I recently had a health episode which put me out of commission for about a week. I made a comic about this experience which I've already posted on my social media accounts. I'll be posting that full comic here soon.

Thank you for reading!

Aron 



No comments:

Post a Comment