Sunday, May 8, 2011

Big Plans 4.5





To read this story start at the top page and work down. This story was originally drawn a year ago, back during that whole mid-term election crap. Anway, I thought I'd post it online since it was just collecting dust. Originally I submitted it to MOME and it kept getting pushed back and pushed back and now that MOME's getting canceled I know it'll never get published with them. I wanted to give this story at least a little bit of life, so here it is for you dear reader. By the way, currently I am working on a looooooong big autobio book about really interesting stuff. That's what's up. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. 4.5 was awesome dude. Thanks for the trade. You with a mullet saying "yes" holding a gun. One word: 'Rad'.

    Rawk at'cha later
    Jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would have been a great "fit" in Mome! Such a pity. Great story, thanks for posting!

    Ant

    ReplyDelete