Sunday, March 7, 2010

graduate school


This is a little story I wrote for my literacy class where we discuss best practice to help kids become better readers and writers. I was going to make a joke about how "this is what you do in graduate school..." but that would be a big lie. This has been the toughest year in my life and this little story is just a little fun thing I got to do. Probably the only real bit of creativity I've had in the past 8 months.
This story is based on our cats and a neighborhood cat named Jake. I changed the name and gender to make it more of a love story but in reality I think my cats want to beat up Jake. I don't know why I keep writing stories about cats. It's just so fun and easy.

As far as my blog goes, I'm finally enabling comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment