Sunday, July 19, 2009

Neptune at San Diego Comic Con and Portland Zine Symposium



Neptune will be back from the printers most likely tomorrow just in time to debut at the San Diego Comic Con this week and the Portland Zine Symposium. Look for Neptune at the Sparkplug table at the San Diego Comic Con but alas I won't be there. I will be in Portland for the Zine Symposium signing books in-between my publishers Tugboat Press and Sparkplug Comic books. I will be doing a reading on Monday, August 31 at the downtown Portland Powell's books along with the amazing Theo Ellsworth who will be debuting a new issue of Capacity published by Secret Acres. Exciting news. Do me a favor and BUY NEPTUNE OR PREVIEW HERE NOW from Sparkplug Comic books. This is pretty much the best book ever and it's just a coincidence that I happened to make it. Two years out of my life for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment